- #H89949 000000000 H89949000000000
Alfred Children of the World Book & CD
- Write a Review
These authentic folk songs from around the globe are especially arranged for 2-part voices, creating an amazing international field trip through nine...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Folk Songs Many Lands, Arranged for Beginning 2-Part Voices
These authentic folk songs from around the globe are especially arranged for 2-part voices, creating an amazing international field trip through nine countries on four continents. Information on the Fun Fact pages provides a fascinating look at world cultures, and doubles as flexible narration for a 30-minute multicultural music program. A great cross-curricular teaching tool and a complete performance package.
- Recommended for grades 3 and up
- Teacher's Handbook is 100% reproducible
- Enhanced SoundTrax CD includes reproducible PDF files of Student Song Sheets, Fun facts, and Cover Art
- Can be used as a songbook or as a multicultural program (approx. 30 minutes)
Children of the World Book & CD
- Item: 00-31193
ISBN 10: 0739058398