- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alfred The Complete Ukulele Method: Intermediate Ukulele Book & DVD
- Write a Review
- J03853 000000000 J03853000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The second book and DVD in The Complete Ukulele method!Intermediate Ukulele is great for ukulele players who have learned the basics and are ready to...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The second book and DVD in The Complete Ukulele method!
Intermediate Ukulele is great for ukulele players who have learned the basics and are ready to take the next step. Starting with an easy-to-follow lesson on chord theory, it then covers several major areas of study, including grooves, the blues, playing melodies and chord-melodies, and even jazz! Perform both the melodies and accompaniments for timeless classics like "Amazing Grace" and "Greensleeves." Then start jamming, as you learn to improvise using pentatonic scales. Greg Horne and Shana Aisenberg together with editor and video instructor Daniel Ho make learning easy and fun while you become a true ukulelist!
* Examples in easy-to-read TAB and standard music notation
* Songs and solos to practice
* Special ukulele strums and other right-hand techniques, such as fingerstyle and picking
* Left-hand techniques, including hammer-ons, pull-offs, and slides
* Topics such as music theory, improvising, and how to practice
* Lessons on ukulele styles, including folk, Hawaiian, rock, blues, and more!
ISBN 10: 0739095498
ISBN 13: 9780739095492
Series: Complete Method
Category: Ukulele Method or Supplement
Format: Book & DVD