- K36889 000000000 K36889000000000
Alfred The Great Big Holiday Bake Off Teacher's Handbook Grade 3 & up
- Write a Review
It's down to the wire and the remaining contestants in our confectionary cooking competition are assigned one final task---fantastic holiday treats! ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
It's down to the wire and the remaining contestants in our confectionary cooking competition are assigned one final task---fantastic holiday treats! What will it be? Sugar cookies? Hot chocolate? A candy-covered gingerbread house? This delicious 30-minute musical delivers all the goodies with scrumptious songs and simple scenes that are guaranteed to satisfy any sweet tooth. Two hosts, a pair of judges, six star bakers, and a chorus of any size are just the right recipe for fun. Complete choreography videos are available for every song, from the tasty opening theme to the festive fruitcake finale! Recommended for grades three and up.
Complete choreography videos are online at alfred.com/bakeoff.
- A Confectionary Christmas Musical for Unison and 2-Part Voices
- By Andy Beck and Brian Fisher
- Additional music by Phillip Hagemann and Penny Leka
- Recording orch. Alan Billingsley, Tim Hayden, and Steve Herold
- UPC: 038081528113
- ISBN 10: 147063922X
- ISBN 13: 9781470639228
- Category: Musicals and Programs
- Format: Book
- Instrument: Choir
- Level: Grade 3 & up
- Version: Teacher's Handbook
- Voicing: Unison / 2-Part