More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- 943555 000000000 943555000000000
Alfred Time Awareness for All Musicians Book and CD
- Write a Review
This book provides handy training, practice, and resourceful guide for all musicians who are seeking to improve their music-making abilities. Though ...Read More
This book provides handy training, practice, and resourceful guide for all musicians who are seeking to improve their music-making abilities. Though written by a drummer, the text exercises and etudes in this instructional book are not for drummers only! And while a good number of the exercises can be sung or played on any instrument, the player is encouraged to tap these rhythms out: "playing" your thighs with your hands, for example, will work just fine. The examples can be performed solo or in a small group.
- By Peter Erskine
- CATEGORY: Percussion - Miscellaneous Educational Books and Manuals
- FORMAT: Book & CD
- Training for all musicians
- Specific exercises for jazz phrasing, pop/funk and classical music
- Solo and duet exercises, playable on any instrument
- Rhythm etudes with 1 - 4 parts for solo and ensemble practice
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.