- 582145 000000000 582145000000000
Alfred Ultimate Beginner Series: Acoustic Guitar Complete (Book/DVD)
- Write a Review
The lessons in The Ultimate Beginners Series (UBS) get aspiring musicians started immediately with classic acoustic rock and blues riffs, chord patte...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A beginner's acoustic guitar lesson book for learning the basics of rock and blues.
The lessons in The Ultimate Beginners Series (UBS) get aspiring musicians started immediately with classic acoustic rock and blues riffs, chord patterns and more. For the first time, Alfred Publishing's UBS Basics, Acoustic Rock, and Fingerpicking books are combined in one complete book and DVD set. This means that you'll learn guitar basics, chords and strumming techniques, music notation and tablature, the blues progression, fingerpicking, using a capo, and much more.
Follow along with 4 hours of guitar instruction on DVD and 3 hours of audio tracks, with the help of on-screen graphics and printed diagrams. The Ultimate Beginners Series: Acoustic Guitar Complete will lead you from open position chords to licks. If you're serious about learning to play blues and rock styles, this book and DVD set is a must-have.
- Teaches chords, strumming, and fingerstyle techniques
- Teaches how to play stylistic blues licks and patterns
- Teaches how to read accompaniment patterns and Travis picking
- Tutorials explore standard music notation and guitar tablature
- Authors: Mark Hanson and Keith Wyatt
- Series: The Ultimate Beginner Series
- ISBN 10: 0739056190