- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Back to the Future (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K55542 000000000 K55542000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/16/2015;Notes:Limited picture disc vinyl LP pressing. Original motion picture soundtrack to the hit film Back To The Future. While th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/16/2015;Notes:Limited picture disc vinyl LP pressing. Original motion picture soundtrack to the hit film Back To The Future. While the album was initially available on vinyl, this is the first time it is being issued as a picture disc composed of the iconic cover art image of Marty McFly stepping out of the DeLorean on the front and the digital calendar found on the Delorian dashboard on the back. The album contains 10 cuts including two tracks culled from Alan Silvestri's compositions for the film, two tracks from Huey Lewis and the News, and two songs played by the fictional band Marvin Berry and The Starlighters.;Track List:1. The Power of Love - Huey Lewis the News;2. Time Bomb Town - Lindsey Buckingham;3. Back to the Future - the Outatime Orchestra;4. Heaven Is One Step Away - Eric Clapton;5. Back in Time - Huey Lewis;6. Back to the Future Overture - the Outatime Orchestra;7. The Wallflower (Dance with Me Henry) - Etta James Richard Berry;8. Night Train - Marvin Berry the Starlighters;9. Earth Angel (Will You Be Mine?) - Marvin Berry the Starlighters;10. Johnny B. Goode - Marty McFly the Starlighters;Special Attributes:PICTURE DISC VINYL LP, REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.