- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boards of Canada - Tomorrow's Harvest
- Write a Review
- #K68189 000000000 K68189000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/11/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing includes bonus CD edition. 2013 release from the Scottish Electronic duo. Tomorrow's Harvest i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/11/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing includes bonus CD edition. 2013 release from the Scottish Electronic duo. Tomorrow's Harvest is the long-awaited follow-up to their 2005 album the Campfire Headphase. Musically, the album is somehow dark yet positive, with atmospheric dissonance and mind-bending melodic creations. Boards of Canada consists of brothers Michael Sandison and Marcus Eoin.;Track List:1. Gemini;2. Reach for the Dead;3. White Cyclosa;4. Jacquard Causeway;5. Telepath;6. Cold Earth;7. Transmisiones Ferox;8. Sick Times;9. Collapse;10. Palace Posy;11. Split Your Infinities;12. Uritual;13. Nothing Is Real;14. Sundown;15. New Seeds;16. Come to Dust;17. Semena Mertvykh;Special Attributes:DOWNLOADABLE BONUS TRACKS
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.