- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Hiatt - Collected
- Write a Review
- #K65848 000000000 K65848000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/03/2017;Notes:Limited double 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. John Hiatt, who the Los Angeles Times calls '... ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/03/2017;Notes:Limited double 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. John Hiatt, who the Los Angeles Times calls '... one of rock's most astute singer/songwriters of the last 40 years' has built a steady body of work, which more than earns to be captured on this Collected album. Hiatt, a master lyricist and satirical storyteller, weaves hidden plot twists into fictional tales ranging in topics including redemption, relationships, growing older and surrendering, on his terms. His tracks are musically rooted in acoustic blues, accentuated by Hiatt's soulful, gritty voice, which mirrors the gravity of his reflective lyrics. Many of his songs are commercially successful covered by other artists but that doesn't mean he doesn't have a voice. He does, and while he sings fine, his real voice is in the songs themselves, which are frequently brilliant. A fine example is 'Have A Little Faith In Me' one of his signature songs, which was sung and written by Hiatt following his sobriety from drugs and alcohol. This Collected set captures his many highlights, think 'Memphis In The Meantime', 'Georgie Rae' and features tracks from his early days up to his critically successful days in the '80s and '90s and beyond.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.