- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lee "Scratch" Perry - Revelation [With CD] [With Poster]
- Write a Review
- #K74006 000000000 K74006000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/10/2010;Notes:Dub reggae legend Lee "Scratch" Perry delivers a second follow-up to his Grammy-nominated collaboration with multi-inst...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/10/2010;Notes:Dub reggae legend Lee "Scratch" Perry delivers a second follow-up to his Grammy-nominated collaboration with multi-instrumentalist Steve Marshall and producer John Saxon. Perry continues to create unique, category-defying music.;Track List:1. Revelation Revolution and Evolution;2. Used to Drive a Tractor in Negrille;3. Fire Power;4. Scary Politicians;5. Let There Be Light;6. Books of Moses;7. Money Come and Money Go;8. Freaky Michael;9. An Eye for An Eye;Special Attributes:WITH CD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.