- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Berklee Press Berklee Jazz Standards For Solo Guitar - Berklee Press Book/Online Audio
- Write a Review
- H93769 000000000 H93769000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Learn ten jazz guitar standards, arranged for solo guitar. These performance-ready arrangements demonstrate different ways to interpret jazz standard...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great selections, clear notations, helpful hints.
Learn ten jazz guitar standards, arranged for solo guitar. These performance-ready arrangements demonstrate different ways to interpret jazz standards and render them for solo guitar performance. Each includes a technical introduction from the arranger, discussing his motivations and identifying some of the defining aspects of each approach, such as the use of line clich, harmony, song form, and modality. In learning these arrangements, you will gain insight into how to craft your own solos.
- Dedicated to You (Saul Chaplin, Hy Zaret)
- Duke Ellington's Sound of Love (Charles Mingus)
- I'm Glad There Is You (Jimmy Dorsey, Paul Madeira)
- In a Sentimental Mood (Duke Ellington)
- Little Girl Blue (Richard Rodgers, Lyrics by Lorenz Hart)
- My Foolish Heart (Ned Washington, Victor Young)
- My Romance (Richard Rodgers, Lyrics by Lorenz Hart)
- Out of Nowhere (Johnnie Green, Lyrics by Edward Heyman)
- Stella by Starlight (Victor Young, Lyrics by Ned Washington)
- You Don't Know What Love Is (Gene De Paul, Don Raye)