- H94233 000000000 H94233000000000
Berklee Press Project Management For Musicians - Recordings, Concerts, Tours, Studios & More
- Write a Review
Get organized, and take charge of your music projects! This book will help you harness your creativity into clear visions and effective work plans. W...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Organization and focus for musicians.
Get organized, and take charge of your music projects! This book will help you harness your creativity into clear visions and effective work plans. Whether you are producing a recording, going on tour, developing a studio, launching a business, running a marketing campaign, creating a music curriculum, or any other project in the music industry, these road-tested strategies will help you to succeed. Learn how to:
- Clarify your visions, and develop systems to make them become real
- estimate and manage your projects' required budgets, resources, and schedules
- Manage teams effectively, delegating tasks, harnessing the creativity of team members, and monitoring progress towards achieving your goals
- Develop and track contracts, copyright forms, ISRC codes, insurance policies, production schedules, stage layout plans, and other music industry tools
- Organize your project office and workflow for maximum efficiency
- Analyze and mitigate risk, and solve problems
- Develop mechanisms for building institutional memory
And they said it couldn't be done. Make a living in music, and get organized with this book.
- ISBN 9780876391358