- H73002 000000000 H73002000000000
Course Technology PTR Ableton Live 8 Power! The Comprehensive Guide Book
- Write a Review
This book is the all-inclusive guide to making music with Abletons revolutionary live performance and studio software, Live 8. Written for anyone fro...Read More
Written for anyone from beginning to pro levels
This book is the all-inclusive guide to making music with Abletons revolutionary live performance and studio software, Live 8. Written for anyone from beginning to pro levels, this book explores each of the program's fundamental features and provides tips and tricks for integrating Live 8 into your studio. But the studio capabilities are just the beginning. Every feature, button, fader, instrument, and effect in Live 8 was designed with the live performer in mind.
This book was written for musicians by a musician who uses and teaches the software on a daily basis. Whether you use Live 8 for producing, composing, DJing, or film and television, Ableton Live 8 Power! will help you put the fun back into making music with computers, while taking your music to the next level.
About the author
Jon Margulies is a New York-based producer, DJ, and guitarist. He is the author of Ableton Live 8 Power! and is well known as the man behind Hobotech, a sound that fuses roots Americana with big-bass dance-floor whomp. Margulies releases music on a variety of labels and moves crowds from the Brooklyn underground to the Coachella festival. Visit jonmargulies.com for 365 Ableton Live tips, music downloads, and tour information.
- Covers all of the very latest features of the newest version of the exciting and ever-improving application, Ableton Live.
- A friendly, informal style combined with complete how-to information, tips, tricks, and user profiles, makes the book the complete source of information on Live.
- Written by experienced authors who are experts on the software.
Ableton Live 8 Power! The Comprehensive Guide Book
- Ableton Live 8 Power!: The Comprehensive Guide, 1st Edition
ISBN-10: 1598639757 ISBN-13: 9781598639759
432 Pages PB