- Product H73001
Course Technology PTR Mastering Sibelius 6 Book
- Write a Review
Are you ready to get the most out of Sibelius? This program is the premier music scoring and notation program for any composer, songwriter, arranger,...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Covers all aspects of this premier music scoring and notation program.
Are you ready to get the most out of Sibelius? This program is the premier music scoring and notation program for any composer, songwriter, arranger, publisher, or musician who wants to create scores for any instrument on the computer and share them with others.
Mastering Sibelius 6 covers all aspects of Sibelius, including setting up simple scores, using MIDI input, working with advanced formatting, and using virtual instruments. The applications are discussed in a clear, concise way, offering simple steps and easy-to-follow tutorials to bring the power of Sibelius to users of all experience levels. The book includes chapters on note input methods, editing and symbols, text and chords, playback and video, and much more.
1. Installation and Computer Requirements.
2. Getting Started/Quick Start.
3. Note Input Methods.
4. Editing and Symbols.
5. Expressions and Lines.
6. Text and Chords, New Chord Entry.
7. Engraving Rules and Dynamic Parts.
8. Formatting and Layout, Magnetic Layout.
9. Version and Comments.
10. Playback and Video, Sibelius Player and Rewire.
11. Importing MIDI Files.
12. Using 3rd Party Virtual Instruments.
13. Educational Worksheets and Resources.
14. Using Plug-ins.
15. Advanced Engraving and Program Options.
About the author
Gabriel Cobas has been an active percussionist for more than 20 years, first as a student, then as a composer/arranger and instructor, and always as a performer. He studied with Todd Miller, principal timpanist of the Pacific Symphony Orchestra at Cal State Fullerton in Fullerton, CA. Gabriel currently serves as an education account executive for Avid. He regularly gives clinics and presentations to educators on using Sibelius, Pro Tools, M-Audio, and general music technology. Prior to working for Avid, Gabriel served as the manager of education programs for the Boston Symphony Orchestra for seven years.
- Covers all aspects of Sibelius in a clear, concise way, offering simple steps and tutorials to explain the program.
- Includes chapters on installation and computer requirements, expressions and lines, importing MIDI files, and using plug-ins.
Mastering Sibelius 6 Book
- Mastering Sibelius 6, 1st Edition
- Gabriel Cobas
- ISBN-10: 1435456858 ISBN-13: 9781435456853
- 496 Pages PB
- ©2011 Published