- Product J18365
Emedia My Voice Karaoke - Digital Download
- Write a Review
Be the singer and the star. Create custom karaoke mixes using your own music library.No need to buy special karaoke versions of the songs that you al...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
Earn up to 200 (1x) in bonus points today for this item!
6-Month*** financing available
Be the singer and be the star.
Be the singer and the star. Create custom karaoke mixes using your own music library.
No need to buy special karaoke versions of the songs that you already own. Simply import tracks from your iTunes library, audio CDs, video files, or recordings from internet radio stations, and My Voice Karaoke will virtually eliminate the lead vocal from the recording. My Voice can search the internet for lyrics, or you can add the words and synchronize them to the music yourself. Then connect a microphone to your computer**, add some great sounding reverb to give your voice extra depth, and start singing along with your favorite recordings. Show the world your vocal abilities by taking a laptop out for a live performance, or record an MP3 file and share it with your friends.
My Voice even lets you change the pitch of the song higher or lower to fit your vocal range and make the song easier to sing. Song tempos (speed) can be changed too, just in case you want to create a more up-tempo dance version of a track. It couldnt be easier to perform or record your own versions of the songs you love.
** Microphone not included
* Vocal removal technology is accurate for about 80% of the audio CDs on the market today. My Voice Karaoke cannot remove vocals from live recordings and/or very old recordings
iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries
- Vocal removal from most recordings*
- Support for popular audio formats including WAV, AIF, MP3, WMA, MP4, AC3 and video files
- Import songs from your iTunes library, audio CDs, video files, or record from internet radio stations
- Easily see a list of the artists and albums in your music collection
- Lyrics automatically imported when available, or words can be typed in
- Ability to create synchronization of words to the music as it plays
- Highlight words like a karaoke jockey
- Change the pitch of the recording higher or lower to make it easy to sing
- Speed the song tempo up and down
- Studio-quality vocal reverb effect, to add depth and ambience to your voice
- Full screen video mode, great when used with groups at parties or clubs so everyone can see the lyrics
- Multiple language options, include French and Spanish
- System requirements:
Avoid the wait. Download today.