- H64238 000000000 H64238000000000
Hal Leonard Essential Technique for Strings - Piano Accompaniment (Book 3)
- Write a Review
Essential Technique for Strings Book 3 further develops music skills for the intermediate and advancing student. Book 3 introduces students to higher...Read More
Essential Technique for Strings Book 3 further develops music skills for the intermediate and advancing student. Book 3 introduces students to higher positions, shifting, advanced bowing, and special techniques.
- More great play-along tracks!
- Includes exercises 1-76
- Higher Positions and Shifting
- Keys and Scales
- Bowings, Rhythms and Vibrato
- For all instruments
- Violin and viola: II, III, IV, V
- Cello: 1/2, II, II ext., II1/2, III, III ext., IV, IV ext.
- Bass: 1/2, II, II1/2, III, III1/2, IV, V, V1/2
- Exercises for open string, same finger and different finger shifts
- Embedded auxiliary notes for accurate shifting without confusing notation
- Unison exercises to reinforce and develop shifts to and from higher positions
- Includes theory, history, multicultural music, creativity and assessment
- Sight-reading and rhythm pages
- Includes through 3 sharps and 3 flats
- Violin and viola finger patterns for both first and third positions
- Exercises in unison and thirds, scales and arpeggios to help reinforce keys
- Four-part Chorales
- a, e, d, g and c minor
- All three forms of the minor scale included
- Two unison exercises reinforce each minor key
- Introduction of vibrato, spiccato, enharmonics and chromatics
- Treble clef for viola; tenor clef for cello and bass
- Cello and bass thumb position
Essential Technique for Strings - Piano Accompaniment (Book 3)
- 110 pages
- Size: 12" x 9-1/4"
- ISBN: 634069349