- H92959 000000000 H92959000000000
KJOS Standard Of Excellence Book 3 Bassoon
- Write a Review
Standard of Excellence Book 3 is a continuation of the strong performace-centered curriculum of Books 1 and 2. It is also an intermediate level band ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Standard of Excellence Book 3 is a continuation of the strong performace-centered curriculum of Books 1 and 2. It is also an intermediate level band method that introduces students to Western Music History. Students play music from the Middle Ages, Renaissance, Baroque, Classical, Romantic periods and 20th Century; they learn performance and technical skills within the appropriate historical context. Students are given a complete musical and historical education while advancing toward high levels of musical performance on their individual instruments.
- Solid reinforcement of major and minor key signatures.
- Technique development exercises including scales and a wide variety of scale-related studies.
- Advanced rhythms and time signature studies
- Detailed trill fingering charts and extended range ingering charts.
Standard Of Excellence Book 3 Bassoon
- 10-digit ISBN Number: 0849759773
Media: Music Books
Level or Grade: 3
Instrumentation: Bassoon, Piano Acc.
Series: ¢ Standard of Excellence Comprehensive Band Method