- Product 700904
PG Music Sor Studies for Classical Guitar
- Write a Review
The Sor Studies is a professional, fully featured multimedia music program containing superb professional classical guitar performances of Fernando S...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Sor Studies is a professional, fully featured multimedia music program containing superb professional classical guitar performances of Fernando Sor's celebrated studies for guitar (Opus numbers 6, 29, 31, 35, 44, and 60, complete). PG Music has recorded live, complete performances by a top classical guitarist - many with full-motion closeup videos - bringing new technology to classic masterpieces.
An Invaluable Learning Resource: This definitive collection of studies for the classical guitar is an essential learning resource. It is accorded the same significance in the study of the guitar as that given to Bach's Well Tempered Clavier in the study of the piano. All performances are taken from the earliest available facsimiles of the music - the VOB collection. PG Music's innovative multimedia presentation of the material adds exciting dimensions to the study and appreciation of Sor's timeless works.
This interactive program comes on 3 full CD-ROMs with hours of high quality classical guitar music plus a complete Sor biography, a historical timeline, and many more powerful multimedia features for enhanced appreciation and study!
Observe the polished technique of a master guitarist at close range in the crisp, full motion videos. Pause and repeat sections of interest to see the precise fingering and study professional technique, or loop a selected section to automatically repeat it as often as you want. Every important classical guitar technique is demonstrated.
Read about Fernando Sor and his music in captivating detail. The Timeline shows you milestones in his life and career as a virtuoso guitarist, composer and political exile. The History tells about his life from his early days as a child prodigy in Spain, to his expatriate years as a renowned musician in London and the courts of Europe.
- Focus on any section with the versatile loop feature.
- Slow down parts for further study with the 1/2 time feature.
- Print all the studies with notation, chords and fingering to study anytime.
- The complete studies, Opus numbers 6, 29, 31, 35, 44 and 60.
- Studies are progressively arranged in order of difficulty.
- Play along with the performance in real time.
- Control audio playback with the mini-mixer window.
- Transpose or change tempo 'on-the-fly'.
- Jump to any position in the song.
- Jukebox mode for continuous play.
- Mark and play your favorite songs.
- Adjust Volume, Panning settings for individual parts.
- Play along with the performance in real-time.
Sor Studies for Classical Guitar
- SOR STUDIES SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Windows 9x / ME / NT / 2000 / XP
- Minimum 16MB RAM
- PC 16 bit Soundcard
- CD-ROM Drive