- J48465 005001001 J48465005001001
Adams A2 Selected Series Professional Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
This trumpet has a Medium Large bore and is a fine all-around horn. It should appeal to players who appreciate warm, rich trumpet sound in a variety ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Versatile trumpet with a rich and warm sound.
This trumpet has a Medium Large bore and is a fine all-around horn. It should appeal to players who appreciate warm, rich trumpet sound in a variety of environments. It is certainly a great candidate for a jazz musician of any type, and most especially in exposed, stark contexts when the details of this horn’s complex timbre can really shine through. It is a remarkable trumpet for delivering ballads.
In classical contexts, it is a great instrument for blending with a symphony or in a brass quintet environment. This horn was developed in collaboration with Adams Performing Artist Angel Serrano. Relative to the A1, this horn features a richer and more resonant sound while being a bit less energized at louder volumes. Many Adams players also like the fact that this uses Adams patented adjustable gap receiver.
- Bell: Yellow Brass - 126 mm
- Bore: ML 11.7 mm
- Finish: Silver plated
- Gauge: 0.45
A trumpet for all occasions, with particular charm in exposed presentations.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.