- J48747 000001000 J48747000001000
Adams F1 Selected Series Professional Bb Flugelhorn
Red Brass-Nickel Silver Flare
- Write a Review
The Adams F1 flugelhorn is the most popular of the Adams flugelhorn designs. It has a broad appeal for a wide variety of players. It excels in big ba...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The first and still the most popular Adams flugelhorn.
The Adams F1 flugelhorn is the most popular of the Adams flugelhorn designs. It has a broad appeal for a wide variety of players. It excels in big band environments as an alternative soloing voice, it blends beautifully in brass bands, and as a main instrument in the hands of a flugelhorn specialist, it is a vehicle for captivating deep ballad beauty and exciting upbeat jazz improvisation.
It has a ML bore of 10.5 mm and a standard 400-gram brass valve section. An absolute all-around flugelhorn suitable for every type of player and styles of music, the F1 is the very first model made in the brass factories of Adams Musical Instruments. It had its choice of names and it chose to be number 1.
Adams Flugelhorns are hand-made instruments, designed and produced fully in-house. Its careful construction and optimal plate thickness give the instrument a warm glowing timbre and perfect intonation, ideal for purity of tone and optimal projection.
- Bell: Red Brass - 160 mm
- Bore: ML 10.5
- Finish: Satin Lacquered
- Gauge: 0.45
Find the sound that is in your head. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.