- H74694 000001000 H74694000001000
Allora AAHN-103 Series Single French Horn
- Write a Review
The Allora AAHN-103 Series Single French Horn is ideal for the beginning student searching for a quality instrument at an affordable price. The 103 f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Allora AAHN-103 Series Single French Horn is ideal for the beginning student searching for a quality instrument at an affordable price. The 103 features .460" bore with a specially designed mouthpipe for easy tone production plus an 11.9" medium throat bell for excellent projection. The Allora AAHN-103 Series Single French Horn includes a case and mouthpiece and is available in a lacquer finish.
- Key of F
- .460" bore
- Specially designed mouthpipe for easy tone
- 11.9" medium throat bell
- Lacquer finish
- Includes case and mouthpiece
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.