- Product 620235
Besson BE1062 Performance Series 3-Valve Euphonium
- Write a Review
The BE1062 Performance Series 3-Valve Euphonium is a free blowing instrument with easy tone production and even response throughout all registers. It...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An excellent start for aspiring euphonium players.
The BE1062 Performance Series 3-Valve Euphonium is a free blowing instrument with easy tone production and even response throughout all registers. Its rich, warm, centered tone and reliable, fast and quiet valve action, coupled with a comfortable playing position for both mouthpiece and finger provides a classic sound even in the hands of the less experienced player.
- Key: Bb
- Bore diameter: .579" (14.72mm)
- Valves: 3 bottom sprung stainless steel
- Non compensating
- Water keys: 2
- Finishes: lacquer or bright silverplate
- Supplied outfit, in case with mouthpiece and accessories
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.