- Product H71523
Blessing BM-301 Marching Bb Baritone
- Write a Review
The M-301 Blessing marching baritone was designed to provide a big sound with less effort. The BM-301 is 25% lighter, yet every bit as robust as its ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Offers a big sound with less effort!
The M-301 Blessing marching baritone was designed to provide a big sound with less effort. The BM-301 is 25% lighter, yet every bit as robust as its predecessor, the Blessing BM-300. This will reduce the fatigue players experience during energetic performances. Features include a .500" bore, handmade 10" bell, and a newly designed leadpipe. Available in clear lacquer (BM301) or bright silver (BM301S) finish. Includes 6 1/2AL mouthpiece, and wood shell case.
- Bb Marching Baritone
- .500" bore
- 10" handmade Blessing bell
- Newly designed leadpipe
- External cap design
- Lever waterkeys
- Available in clear lacquer (BM301) or bright silver (BM301S)
- Assembled in USA
- Includes 6 1/2AL mouthpiece, and wood shell case
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.