- J23946 000001000 J23946000001000
B&S 3116 Challenger II Series Eb/D Trumpet
- Write a Review
The 3116 Challenger II Series Eb/D trumpet offers outstanding performance for the advanced player. The 3116 features a .453-inch bore design with int...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Magnificent classical trumpet.
The 3116 Challenger II Series Eb/D trumpet offers outstanding performance for the advanced player. The 3116 features a .453-inch bore design with interchangeable hand hammered one-piece tunable bells in Eb and D. This trumpet also includes a set of D slides, plus the 3rd valve features a lever style water key. The 3116 Challenger II Series trumpet includes a double wood case and mouthpiece and is available in silver finish.
Leadpipe: Standard taper
Leadpipe material: Yellow brass
Bell: 4.528-inch hand hammered one-piece tunable bells in Eb and D
Bell material: Yellow brass
Valves: Monel piston
1st valve slide adjustment: Trigger
3rd valve slide adjustment: Fixed ring with stop
Features: Hand hammered one-piece tunable bells; Monel valves
Case: Double wood shell case
Order soon and complete your commection of instruments with B&S.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.