- #J23948 000001000 J23948000001000
B&S 3143 Challenger II Series Bb Trumpet with Reverse Leadpipe
- Write a Review
The 3143 Challenger II Series reverse leadpipe Bb trumpets are the best of German quality and craftsmanship from Markneukirchen, Germany. The B &...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Top quality Bb trumpet, finest kind.
The 3143 Challenger II Series reverse leadpipe Bb trumpets are the best of German quality and craftsmanship from Markneukirchen, Germany. The B & S Challenger II Series features .459-inch bore designed for excellent response and intonation. The Challenger II Series also features 4.9-inch #43 taper bell for a very quick response and superior projection, plus a reverse taper leadpipe for a less resistant, free-blowing instrument. This Challenger II Bb Trumpet is well suited for any type of performance situation, but the quicker response of the #43 bell design make this instrument well suited for jazz use or more lyric concert passages. The 3143 Challenger II Series Professional Bb Trumpet includes a deluxe double case and mouthpiece and is available in lacquer or silver finish. Select finish from dropdown menu.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .459-inch
- Leadpipe: Reverse taper
- Leadpipe material: Yellow brass
- Bell: 4.9-inch #43 taper one-piece
- Bell material: Yellow brass
- Valves: Monel piston
- 1st valve slide adjustment: Thumb saddle
- 3rd valve slide adjustment: Fixed ring with stop
- Features: Reverse leadpipe; Monel valves with boxed springs; #43 taper one-piece bell
- Case: Double wood shell case
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Finish: Lacquer or Silver
Order today. This is the one if you like a reverse lead pipe and a .459 bore.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.