- Product H95044
B&S MRP Series 5-Valve F Tuba
- Write a Review
The B&S MRP is an F-Tuba in 6/4 size with 4 piston stainless steel valves and a 5th rotary valve 21mm / 0.827". It is equipped with a .748"-0.787...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
6/4 5-valve for the serious player.
The B&S MRP is an F-Tuba in 6/4 size with 4 piston stainless steel valves and a 5th rotary valve 21mm / 0.827". It is equipped with a .748"-0.787" bore, a 16.5" bell and a clear lacquered finish. It has a height of 37.6". Constructed of yellow brass. Comes with gig bag.
Order now and anchor your ensemble.
MRP Series 5-Valve F Tuba
- B&S F-Tuba
"Dan Perantoni" model
4 piston stainless steel valves
19-20mm / 0.748"-0.787" bore
5th rotary valve 21mm / 0.827"
420mm / 16.5" bell
95.5 cm / 37.6" height
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.