- 580478 000420925 580478000420925
Cerveny CFB 653-4PX F Tuba
- Write a Review
The Cerveny CFB 653-4PX Arion Baby F-Tuba is a compact sized tuba that features 4 rotary valves, nickel-silver mouthpipe and valve casings, and a lus...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A compact tuba with professional features and tones.
The Cerveny CFB 653-4PX Arion Baby F-Tuba is a compact sized tuba that features 4 rotary valves, nickel-silver mouthpipe and valve casings, and a lustrous clear lacquer finish. Minibal linkage offers better sound and an improved feel. Comes with a silver-plated mouthpiece.
Cerveny tubas possess a rich, resonant tone quality, and have excellent projection. These fine instruments exhibit superior workmanship and are known for their excellent finish. Cerveny tubas represent a real value in their price range.
Cerveny has been building fine brass instruments since 1842 in Hradec Kralove, Czech Republic. They are world's largest manufacturer of tubas and baritones.
- 4 rotary valves
- Compact model
- Nickel-silver mouthpipe
- Nickel-silver valve casings
- Clear lacquer finish
- Includes silver-plated mouthpiece
- Bore: 18.0 mm (.709")
- Bell: 360 mm (14.17")
- Height: 820mm (32.28")
- Weight: 7,2 kg (15.87 lb.)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.