- 483609 000999999 483609000999999
Conn 9D CONNstellation Series Fixed Bell Double Horn
Nickel Silver Fixed Nickel Silver Bell
- Write a Review
For a subtle response with a dark, rich sound, play the Conn 9D CONNstellation Series Fixed Bell Double Horn. This instrument has a .468 bore for ex...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
For a subtle response with a dark, rich sound, play the Conn 9D CONNstellation Series Fixed Bell Double Horn. This instrument has a .468 bore for excellent control and intonation. Its 12-1/4 medium throat bell gives great resonance and projection. For any concert situation, from chamber music to a grand symphony, the Conn 9D CONNstellation Series Fixed Bell Double Horn offers a beautiful, open sound.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.