- #463745 000903000 463745000903000
Getzen 1047F Eterna Series F Attachment Trombone
Lacquer Red Brass Bell
- Write a Review
The Getzen 1047F Bb Tenor Trombone with open wrap F attachment is a high-quality trombone that is ideal for the professional or the committed student...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Large bore trombone with F attachment.
The Getzen 1047F Bb Tenor Trombone with open wrap F attachment is a high-quality trombone that is ideal for the professional or the committed student. Eterna trombones have served generations of working musicians, serious amateur players and students in a variety of settings.
It features hand-straightened nickel silver inside tubes (chrome plated with barrel shaped stockings), yellow brass outside tubes with nickel silver end crook, and a yellow brass tuning slide with a rounded bow.
From jazz to classical, Getzen Eterna Tenor Trombones have the right setup for any serious trombone player. Each instrument is individually hand-mounted and all of the bells are hand-spun. No matter what style of music you play, Eterna Tenor Trombones have both the sound and dependable performance you need.
- .547" bore
- 8.5" yellow brass or rose brass bell
- Open-wrap F attachment
1047F Eterna Series F Attachment Trombone
- Bell: 8 1/2" yellow brass
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.