- Product 464082
Getzen 595 Capri Series Bb Flugelhorn
- Write a Review
Capri Flugelhorns are built for the next generation of great players. These instruments are made for young musicians who would like professional mode...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Capri Flugelhorns are built for the next generation of great players. These instruments are made for young musicians who would like professional model features and a big sound. The Capri flugelhorns also have two other features that are just as important...fun and affordability. Experience the ease in playability built into each instrument and hear why for over thirty years, so many up-and-coming flugelhorn players have tuned in to Capri.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .460-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard
- Leadpipe Material: Nickel Plated Yellow Brass
- Bell: 6-1/2-inch Two Piece
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Valves: Nickel Silver Piston
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Trigger
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Adjustable Ring
- Features: Horizontal Valve Slides; 1st Valve Slide Trigger
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.