- Product J37284
Jupiter JBR700 Standard Series Bb Baritone Horn
- Write a Review
The Jupiter JBR700 is a three-valve Bb baritone horn with a lacquered brass body, a .512" bore and a 9.5" bell. It is a graceful, simple design whose...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Mid-price baritone with great sound and playability.
The Jupiter JBR700 is a three-valve Bb baritone horn with a lacquered brass body, a .512" bore and a 9.5" bell. It is a graceful, simple design whose focus is on tone and playability. This medium-priced instrument offers the rich sound a band or orchestra needs from its low brass. It's lightweight and easily played by students of the instrument, but is perfectly presentable in more professional environments. Includes mouthpiece and a quality wood frame case. The piston valves are made of stainless steel and are extremely resistant to corrosion. This horn is an excellent value, and in many cases has permitted school orchestras to expand their low brass sections. Upright bell.
Lacquered Brass Body
3 Stainless Steel Pistons
Order soon. An instrument you will love at first sight. And second. And so on.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.