- #J37286 000001000 J37286000001000
Jupiter JBR730 Standard Series Bb Baritone Horn
- Write a Review
The JBR730 is a 3/4 size intermediate student baritone. It is simply and elegantly designed with an upright bell, clean tubing lines and a striking l...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A great instrument for a great student.
The JBR730 is a 3/4 size intermediate student baritone. It is simply and elegantly designed with an upright bell, clean tubing lines and a striking lacquer finish. It features a rose brass leadpipe, nickel silver outer slides, three stainless steel pistons and a .531" bore. Great-sound and super reliable baritone.
Rose Brass Leadpipe
Lacquered Brass Body
Nickel Silver Outer Slides
3 Stainless Steel Pistons
Order today and have the baritone you'll have right up to and even through your tertiary studies.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.