- #J23827 000002000 J23827000002000
Jupiter JEP700 Series 3-Valve Euphonium
- Write a Review
For a three-valve euphonium that is easy to take care of, look no further than the Jupiter JEP700. This series is designed to allow the student playe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
For the lucky beginner.
For a three-valve euphonium that is easy to take care of, look no further than the Jupiter JEP700. This series is designed to allow the student player to produce a true euphonium sound, while being an affordable and durable instrument that parents and band programs like. It is a classic upright design that features a lacquered brass body, a removable valve section, and stainless steel pistons, along with a .570" bore and an 11" bell. The Jupiter JEP700 3-Valve Euphonium comes with mouthpiece, an ABS Molded Case, and care products.
A better quality student instrument. Order today.
Bell Material: Yellow Brass
Bell Position: Upright
Valves: Stainless Steel Piston
Number of Valves: 3
Valve Position: Top Action
Features: Removable Valve Section
Case: ABS Molded
Mouthpiece Shank: Small
Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.