- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kanstul 1025 Series Bb Flugelhorn
- Write a Review
- 468130 000932000 468130000932000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed for response and extraordinary tone, the Kanstul 1025 Series Bb Flugelhorn makes an excellent intermediate instrument. For the advancing tru...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great intermediate flugelhorn.
Designed for response and extraordinary tone, the Kanstul 1025 Series Bb Flugelhorn makes an excellent intermediate instrument. For the advancing trumpet and flugelhorn player, this instrument has a .415 bore for improved resonance. Its 6 bell allows for stellar projection for its compact size. This flugelhorn also has vertical valve slides and a 3rd valve slide trigger to easily adjust intonation. This lightweight flugelhorn is the perfect choice for someone who is steadily advancing as a musician and is eager to have an instrument with more professional features. The Kanstul CHF 1025 Chicago Series Bb Flugelhorn comes with a case and mouthpiece.
Key of Bb
Vertical valve slides
3rd valve slide trigger
Includes case and mouthpiece
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.