- Write a Review
The 1510 is an exceptional performer for both symphonic and chamber work. The 1510 features a .464-inch bore with a #25-O reverse mouthpipe for a free-blowing instrument plus a #7 copper bell that produces a rich, dark sound in the high register.
- Key: C
- Bore: .464-inch
- Leadpipe: Kanstul 25-O Reverse
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 5-inch Number 7 Taper One-Piece Hand Hammered
- Bell Material: Copper
- Valves: Monel Pistons
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed Ring
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed Ring
- Features: One-Piece Hand Hammered Copper Bell; Reverse Leadpipe; Monel Valves with Metal Valve Guides; Two Amado Water Keys; Nickel Slides
- Case: NO
- Mouthpiece: NO
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.