- 463609 000420000 463609000420000
Kanstul 1585 Series Bass Trombone
- Write a Review
The Kanstul 1585 Series Bass Trombone is a top model from Kanstul. It features a 9.5 one-piece, hand hammered, yellow brass bell for superior resona...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Top Kanstul Model!
The Kanstul 1585 Series Bass Trombone is a top model from Kanstul. It features a 9.5 one-piece, hand hammered, yellow brass bell for superior resonance and projection. It also has a .562 bore handslide and a .593 bore open wrap F/D attachment. Three interchangeable yellow brass leadpipes and two interchangeable mouthpipes give the ultimate ability to customize each and every performance to your needs and preferences. The 1585 comes with a Pro Tec Case and is in a lacquer finish.
- Key: Bb/F/Gb/D
- Bore: .562-inch Handslide and .593-inch F/D Attachment
- Leadpipe: Three Interchangeable - OL, H and B
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 9-1/2-inch One-Piece Hand Hammered .020-inch Thickness
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Handslide: Standard
- Handslide Material: Yellow Brass
- Handslide Crook Material: Yellow Brass
- F Attachment Wrap: Open
- F Attachment Valves: Two Kanstul CR Inline
- Valve System: Independent
- Features: One-Piece Hand Hammered Bell; Three Interchangeable Leadpipes; Independent Valve System with Kanstul CR Inline Valves
- Case: Pro Tec Case
- Mouthpiece: Kanstul 1-1/2G
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.