- Product 463544
Kanstul 730 Series Bb Cornet
- Write a Review
The Kanstul 730 Series Bb Cornets long body construction allows for easy tone production and a full, rich sound. This cornet has a .470 bore with a ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Kanstul 730 Series Bb Cornets long body construction allows for easy tone production and a full, rich sound. This cornet has a .470 bore with a 4-3/4 yellow brass bell. Nickel silver slides resist corrosion and hand lapped Monel piston valves are airtight. This instrument also features a gold brass leadpipe and comes with a Kanstul 7C mouthpiece. Available in a lacquer or silver finish.
Leadpipe: Kanstul "O"
Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
Bell: 4-3/4-inch Two-Piece
Bell Material: Yellow Brass
Valves: Monel Piston
1st Valve Slide Adjustment: N/A
3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Adjustable Ring
Features: Hand Lapped Monel Piston Valves; Nickel Silver Slides and Trim
Case: Molded Plastic
Mouthpiece: Kanstul 7C
Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.