- Product 463613
Kanstul 975 Series Compensating Euphonium
- Write a Review
The Kanstul 975 Series Compensating Euphonium is a superior, attractive instrument for the professional musician. Featuring a .580 to .610 dual bor...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Kanstul 975 Series Compensating Euphonium is a superior, attractive instrument for the professional musician. Featuring a .580 to .610 dual bore, this euphonium excels at intonation and offers a full, resonant tone. Its 12 two-piece yellow brass bell projects its sound to fill any concert venue. Monel valves with metal valve guides are durable and allow for easy action. A case and mouthpiece are included with the instrument. The beautiful Kanstul 975 is available in a lacquer or silver finish.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .580-.610-inch Dual Bore
- Bell: 12-inch Two-Piece
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Valves: Monel Piston
- Number of Valves: 4
- Valve Position: Traditional 3 Top + 1 Side
- System: Compensating
- Features: Compensating Valve System; Monel Valves with Metal Valve Guides; Traditional Valve Position (3 Top + 1 Side)
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.