- #J21758 000004003 J21758000004003
King 2B Legend Series Trombone
2BS Sterling Silver Bell Silver
- Write a Review
The King 2B Legend Series Professional Trombone is classic trombone design; it features a 481/.491"" dual bore for excellent projection and clear upp...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Classic design, ideal for the jazz soloist.
The King 2B Legend Series Professional Trombone is classic trombone design; it features a 481/.491"" dual bore for excellent projection and clear upper range plus a 7-3/8-inch bell with a taper design that allows a quick response with subtle brilliance. The King 2B Legend is available in a variety of bell materials and finishes to meet the needs of the player including a yellow brass bell or a gold brass bell, as well as a sterling silver bell. The sterling silver bell is available with gold trim. You may select from these options on the dropdown menu.
- Legendary brand and model
- Impeccable craftsmanship
- Great reputation
- Fast action
- Large and rich timbre
- Includes case and mouthpiece
Fast and furious. Order today.
2B Legend Series Trombone
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .481-.491-inch dual
- Leadpipe: Standard
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 7-3/8-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow or Gold Brass, Sterling Silver
- Handslide: Standard weight
- Handslide Material: Nickel-silver outer slide
- Handslide Crook Material: Yellow Brass
- F Attachment Wrap: N/A
- F Attachment Valve: N/A
- Features: Dual bore design
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Mouthpiece Shank: Small
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver, Silver with Gold Trim
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.