- Product J21757
King 2B Plus Legend Series Trombone
- Write a Review
The King 2B Plus Legend Series Trombone has a .500-inch bore which makes it slightly larger than the standard 2B. This makes the 2B Plus ideal for al...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Make a fast friend.
The King 2B Plus Legend Series Trombone has a .500-inch bore which makes it slightly larger than the standard 2B. This makes the 2B Plus ideal for all-around jazz and big band music. Additionally, the slide has characteristic smooth action and is made with brass outer and chrome-plated inner slides. The bell of the 2B Plus measure 7-3/8-inches and is available in yellow brass, gold brass, or sterling silver.
Legendary brand and model
Large and rich timbre
Includes case and mouthpiece
King's quickness is legendary. Order today.
Leadpipe Material: Yellow brass
Bell Material: Yellow brass, gold brass, or sterling silver
Handslide Material: Yellow brass outer slide, chrome-plated inner slide
Handslide Crook Material: Yellow brass
F Attachment Wrap: N/A
F Attachment Valve: N/A
Mouthpiece Shank: Small
Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.