- Product 468356
King 625 / 627 Diplomat Series Bb Baritone Horn
- Write a Review
The King 625/627 Diplomat Series Bb Baritone Horns are well-suited for a variety of musical ensembles. Both of these instruments possess a .562 bore...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Top Diplomat Models!
The King 625/627 Diplomat Series Bb Baritone Horns are well-suited for a variety of musical ensembles. Both of these instruments possess a .562 bore. The 11 bell is upright on the 627 model and bell front on the 625 model. They also have 3 front action nickel-plated valves and pull rings on 1st and 2nd slides for easy tuning. These horns come with a plastic shell case and a mouthpiece and are available in either a lacquer or silver finish.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .562-inch
- Bell: 11-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Position: Upright (627) or Bell Front (625)
- Valves: Nickel-Plated Piston
- Number of Valves: 3
- Valve Position: Front Action
- System: Non-Compensating
- Features: Choice of Bell Front or Upright Bell Design; Front Action Valves
- Case: Plastic Shell
- Mouthpiece: King 6-1/2 AL
- Mouthpiece Shank: Small
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.