- Product H75560
Marcinkiewicz Pro-Line Concert Hall Series Two-Piece French Horn Mouthpiece
- Write a Review
The Pro-Line Concert Hall Series Two-Piece French Horn Mouthpieces, from Marcinkiewicz, are of a unique design, and are played by some of the most di...Read More
The Pro-Line Concert Hall Series Two-Piece French Horn Mouthpieces, from Marcinkiewicz, are of a unique design, and are played by some of the most discerning horn players. Rims are screwed on and are interchangeable. These mouthpieces are numbered in a logical progression from wide to narrow and deep to shallow. They are available as separate rims and bodies, and complete two-piece rim sets. These are some of the finest mouthpieces made in the world today and standalone as such.
The patented Pro Line Concert Hall mouthpieces have a unique exterior design that offers optimal nodal enhancements by placing integral vibration dampers in specific, calculated locations. The net result is a mouthpiece that gives an extremely stable center of pitch, allows unprecedented dynamic levels without distortion, and provides a rich dark symphonic sound without adding the mass of a traditional heavy mouthpiece.
Two-piece design lets you customize you mouthpiece.
- French Horn mouthpiece
- Two-piece screw rim design
- Unique exterior design with optimal nodal enhancements
- Superior intonation
- Facilitates unprecedented dynamic levels without distortion
- Less mass and weight than traditional mouthpieces
- Rims and bodies can be purchased separately or together
- Available in 2 screw rim sizes (B or C) and 7 body sizes
Order the finest!
Pro-Line Concert Hall Series Two-Piece French Horn Mouthpiece
- B Rim:
- O.D. 0.927 in. or 23.55 mm
- I.D. 0.688 in. or 17.48 mm
- C Rim:
- O.D. 0.940 in. or 23.88 mm
- I.D. 0.685 in. or 17.40 mm
- Body sizes:
- 1,2,5, 7, 9, 11, 13