- 464682 000232000 464682000232000
Meinl Weston 6460 Kodiak Series 6-Valve 6/4 F Tuba
- Write a Review
The 6460 Kodiak Tuba ”developed by the think-tank of Meinl-Weston, Gerhard A. Meinl, and Alan Baer, New York Philharmonic Orchestra tubist”is designe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Big, expressive sound from this booming bear of an instrument.
The 6460 Kodiak Tuba ”developed by the think-tank of Meinl-Weston, Gerhard A. Meinl, and Alan Baer, New York Philharmonic Orchestra tubist”is designed to be a big, free-blowing "Baer" of an instrument in the tradition of the "Baer" CC Tuba. This tuba has 6 rotary valves and and extra-large bore for grand, expressive sound, and it was checked by Alan Baer in rehearsals with the New York Philharmonic Orchestra.
Model: 6460 Kodiak
6 rotary valves
Bore: .768" (3rd-6th valves: .846")
Right-hand thumb-activated 5th valve with long whole step
Left-hand index finger-activated 6th valve / long halftone
Bell diameter: 16-1/2"
Halftone trigger (left-hand/ middle-finger operated)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.