- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Miraphone 1291-5VC Series 5-Valve 5/4 CC Tuba
- Write a Review
- Product 463918
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Miraphone 1291 5 Valve CC Tuba is a horn that does it all with a great sound and a great feel. It has a marvelous response through the entire ran...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Large Sound 4/4 CC Tuba!
The Miraphone 1291 5 Valve CC Tuba is a horn that does it all with a great sound and a great feel. It has a marvelous response through the entire range of the tuba. The low register on this CC Miraphone tuba is equal to playing the mid register on any other. The 1291 is a 4/4/ tuba that plays like a 6/4.
The low register is so focused and easy to play in - you will not believe it.4/4 Size
But 5/4 voice with a very nice sound.Great High Register
Both the low and high registers are smooth and there is an evenness of tone throughout the entire range of the instrument.Great Intonation
The Miraphone 1291 has been tested by many top players during the development stages and with their help the Miraphone engineers have really nailed down the intonation.
Bore: .772-.835-inch Conical
Bell Material: Yellow Brass
Bell Position: Upright
Number of Valves: 5
Valve Position: Front
Valve Type: 4 Piston and 1 Rotary
Valve Material: Stainless Steel Piston and Brass Rotary
Features: Conical Bore Design; Vented Valves; Nickel Silver Leadpipe
Mouthpiece: Miraphone TU31
Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.