- Product 463923
Miraphone M5000 Ambassador Series Compensating Euphonium
- Write a Review
The Miraphone M5000 Ambassador Series Compensating Euphonium is an ergonomic model designed for smaller hands. Its 4th compensating valve is within c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great Ergonomic Model!
The Miraphone M5000 Ambassador Series Compensating Euphonium is an ergonomic model designed for smaller hands. Its 4th compensating valve is within comfortable reach making this a comfortable euphonium for those who have difficulty with compensating valves. This euphonium also possesses a .610 to .638 graduated bore and an 11.5 yellow brass upright bell. The M5000 also has a gold brass leadpipe for improved resonance. This instrument comes with a large shank mouthpiece and a case. The Miraphone M5000 Ambassador Series Compensating Euphonium comes in a lacquer or a silver finish.
Bore: .610-.638-inch Graduated Bore
Bell Material: Yellow Brass
Bell Position: Upright
Valves: Stainless Steel Piston
Number of Valves: 4
Valve Position: Traditional 3 Top + 1 Side
Features: Ergonomic Design; Compensating Design; Gold Brass Leadpipe; Conical Graduated Bore
Mouthpiece Shank: Large
Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.