- Product J03034
Tama by Kanstul KTN Series Marching Bb Trombone
- Write a Review
Sometimes known as the "Flugelbone", the Marching Trombone provides that brassy trombone sound with compact size and versatility. It is an octave bel...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A marching trombone with some sizzle.
Sometimes known as the "Flugelbone", the Marching Trombone provides that brassy trombone sound with compact size and versatility. It is an octave below the standard Bb trumpet, and is easier to carry than a trombone. Kanstul is one of the greatest brass design innovators and Tama has a solid understanding of marching bands' needs. It is an ideal marriage of core competencies that has resulted in a new alternative solution for marching band challenges.
Hand-hammered one-piece yellow brass bell
Top sprung pistons
Adjustable 3rd sliderRing
Includes case and mouthpiece
Order today and give your band the midrange punch it needs.
Bell: 8 1/2" Diameter
Valve Guides: Metal
Water Keys: Three Traditional
Intonation: Adjustable 3rd Slide Ring
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.