- J48945 000001001 J48945000001001
XO 1602S-LTR Professional Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
This is the XO 1602S-LTR, a recently introduced brand and model that has been warmly received in the professional brass community. It is known for it...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Silver-plated and versatile professional trumpet.
This is the XO 1602S-LTR, a recently introduced brand and model that has been warmly received in the professional brass community. It is known for its warm and buttery center and its brilliance and presence in the upper register or at louder dynamics. Its .460” bore and yellow brass body with 5.0" hand-hammered one-piece bell work together to create a beguiling mix of rich tonal textures. Hand-fitted, dual-lapped monel valves provide exceptionally fast action and quiet operation, and a two-piece valve casing and yellow brass balusters ensure precise alignment for smooth valve performance. Lightning fast action with broad emotional and tonal scope. If you like that sort of thing. What a beautiful horn.
This trumpet comes with a compact metal case that contains several very nice-to-have extras. It comes stock with its attractive pearl finger buttons, but the accessory case also includes a set of polished metal finger buttons, a set of lighter-action valve springs, and a heavier set of bottom valve caps.
- .460 in. Medium-Large Bore
- Hand Crafted 5.0 in. Bell
- Monel Pistons
- Lightweight Two-Piece Valve Casing
- Rounded Tuning Slide
- Pearl Inlaid and Metal Finger Buttons
- Regular and Light-Action Spring Sets
- Standard and Weighted Bottom Valve Caps
- 3rd Valve Slide Throw Ring and Horizontal Stop
A worthy competitor anywhere in its price range. Check it out.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.