- J23845 000001001 J23845000001001
XO 1632GL-LT Ultra-Lightweight Professional Series Lead Trombone
1632RGL-LT Rose Brass Bell
- Write a Review
The XO line represents a step forward certainly for for the Jupiter family of brass instruments, but for brass instrument manufacture in general. Thi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Lightweight professional tenor.
The XO line represents a step forward certainly for for the Jupiter family of brass instruments, but for brass instrument manufacture in general. This is the XO 1632GL-LT, a professional Bb tenor trombone, available with a rose brass or yellow brass bell (select from dropdown menu). The rose brass bell tends a bit darker due to the heavier copper content.
The XO 1632GL-LT is the product of design masters Pat Sheridan and Sam Pilafian's collaboration, each bringing to bear their decades of designing and performing expertise. The 1632GL-LT's development was additionally assisted by world-renowned artist, John Fedchock, and is based upon his personal specifications and preferences. The physics of this trombone works on paper, but the 1632GL-LT also performs brilliantly on stage, in the pit and in the studio.
The XO Professional SeriesTrombones include hand-crafted bells, brass outer slide with nickel silver crook. All models also include a professional classic-style case.
Rose brass or yellow brass hand-crafted bell
Lacquered brass body
Professional case included
Order today and experience the professional side of Jupiter.
Body Material: Lacquered Brass
Bell: 7.5? Ultra Lightweight Yellow Brass Hand-Crafted
Outer Slide: Nickel Silver w/ Nickel Crook
Lightweight Slide: Nickel Silver w/ Nickel Crook
Case: XO Professional Tourlite Case
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.