- 463336 000000000 463336000000000
Yamaha YHR-322II Student Bb French Horn
- Write a Review
The Yamaha YHR-32II Student Bb French Horn makes an excellent first instrument. This horn is designed to create improved intonation and a comfortable...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Provides security and comfort in the mid-to-upper range without sacrificing any sound in the lower register.
The Yamaha YHR-32II Student Bb French Horn makes an excellent first instrument. This horn is designed to create improved intonation and a comfortable hold without compromising sound quality. This horn has a .472 bore and a 12-1/8 medium throat bell. It features a gold brass mouthpiece and yellow brass rotor casing. Its nickel silver inner and outer slides give a better fit while decreasing the chance of corrosion. The specific taper of the mouthpipe increases the instruments response and the wrap allows for a comfortable hand position for new horn players. For easily transporting on the bus or to and from recitals, the included ABS case has been redesigned to be lighter weight. Start your young horn player off with a great instrument in the Yamaha YHR-32II Student Bb French Horn.
- Mouthpipe taper designed for better response and intonation
- Wrap allows easy hand position
- Tough nickel silver inner and outer slides
- Tapered valves
- Rich, warm tone
- Lightweight ABS case
Lightweight and less complicated than double horns, ideal for new horn students. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.