- 461488 000000000 461488000000000
Yamaha YHR-668DII Professional Double French Horn
- Write a Review
Key of Bb/F double. Kruspe-style wrap, .472" bore, large throat, 12-1/8" detachable yellow brass bell, nickel silver inner and outer slides, separate...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Key of Bb/F double. Kruspe-style wrap, .472" bore, large throat, 12-1/8" detachable yellow brass bell, nickel silver inner and outer slides, separate Bb tuning, water key, lacquered brass. Includes case, HR30C4 mouthpiece, and premium rotor oil.
All Yamaha wind instruments come with a limited 5-year warranty.
- Key of Bb/F double
- Kruspe-style wrap
- .472" bore
- Large throat
- 12-1/8" detachable yellow brass bell
- Nickel silver inner and outer slides
- Separate Bb tuning
- Water key
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Yamaha YHR-668DII Professional Double French Horn:
Let me first say that I normally despise yamaha horns. I especially hated the original 668. No joke. I am (or was) german horns all the way. I had the chance to play a silver 668II after I had finished repairing a loose brace from an unfortunate bump in the section. I actually found myself still "testing" the horn for a buzz at 2:30 am. I have played a lot of horns, and I currently own a 60 year old vintage, custom walter monnig. Big, expensive german horn. Let's just say that I will be replacing my Monnig as soon as I can.