- J33446 000000000 J33446000000000
Yamaha YHR-671 Series Double Horn, Fixed Bell
- Write a Review
The new YHR-671 features a variety of exciting design changes for the advancing student or professional horn player while retaining Yamaha value, qua...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The new YHR-671 features a variety of exciting design changes for the advancing student or professional horn player while retaining Yamaha value, quality, and consistency. Through the Yamaha design philosophy of vertical integration, this professional model offers many of the same high-end updates and innovations as the new Custom YHR-871. The new YHR-671 incorporates modern features into a traditional horn design. A thicker rim wire and a gold-brass leadpipe combine to create a beautiful rich tone and consistent airflow that will provide greater sound character and encourage the best performance in any player. Nickel-plated brass rotary valve caps help sustain durability in this professional model and provide the time-tested quality Yamaha is known for.
- A traditional Geyer-style wrap is used with a medium size bell and thicker rim wire. The tone is rich and deep with a solid core. Fixed bell. Leadpipe
- A new gold brass leadpipe design contributes to consistent tone and playing feel throughout the instrument’s range. Tuning Slide and Valve Casing
- The main tuning slide has a rounded shape that improves playing feel. The valve casing is made of Nickel silver, which enhancing both the instrument’s response and durability. Adjustable 4th Rotor Thumb Lever
- The 4th rotor thumb lever can be adjusted for the most comfortable playing position. Long Pull Ring
A magnificent instrument at a reasonable price. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.